Binghamton, NY, USA | 2022 – The New AS125 and AS901 Provide a Proper Foundation for McIntosh Products.
McIntosh, the global leader in prestigious home entertainment and ultimate-quality audio for over 70 years, is proud to unveil its new AS125 and AS901 Amplifier Stands.
The AS125 is ideally suited to be used with a variety of McIntosh monoblock amplifiers, including the brand’s current offerings, but can also be used with any previous models. A single AS125 can also be used with a McIntosh stereo or integrated amplifier, along with other home stereo system components. The AS125 is 17.813″ (45.2cm) wide x 4.051″ (10.3cm) tall x 18.013″ (45.7cm) deep.
The AS901 is specifically designed to be used for the McIntosh MC901 Dual Mono Amplifier, a groundbreaking product with unique characteristics in terms of weight and dimension. The AS901 is the same width and height as the AS125 but is 11.8″ (30cm) longer, measuring in at 29.813″ (75.7cm) deep. This is the same length as the MC901, allowing the AS901 to perfectly complement the MC901 and display it proudly on an appropriately sized amplifier stand.
Shared Features of the AS125 and AS901
- Made from sustainably sourced solid white ash, an incredibly strong and durable wood, and resistant to scratches and dents.
- Constructed using a face-glued technique with edge grain top, which provides extreme strength, durability, and stability.
- Finished with multiple coats of jet-black stain, with a catalyzed lacquer topcoat to provide added vibrancy and depth to the finish.
- Each have a 3″ (7.62cm) thick wood slab to firmly hold the gear.
- The feet have a protective pad on the bottom to protect floors and minimize vibrations.
- Each includes a faceplate with the McIntosh logo that can be illuminated green via the Power Control ports.
- The wood slab is made by Symbol Audio, who have received Silver Exemplary status from the Sustainable Furnishings Council. Final assembly, packing, and shipping is done at the McIntosh factory in Binghamton, NY.
Pricing and Availability
Orders for the AS125 and AS901 can now be placed with Authorized McIntosh dealers. Shipping of both stands is expected to begin in January 2022 to the United States and Canada, and to the rest of the world shortly thereafter. Suggested retail price (VAT, shipping and any customs duties related to current standards of individual countries are excluded):
AS125: $3,000 USD
AS901: $3,500 USD
Founded in 1949, McIntosh Laboratory, Inc. is known for offering distinguished quality audio products, superior customer service and the ultimate experience in music and film. All McIntosh products are handcrafted at the Binghamton, NY factory by over 150 employees with a passion for music and the McIntosh heritage. McIntosh continues to define the ultimate home entertainment experience for discriminating consumers around the world, with the iconic “McIntosh Blue” Watt Meters globally recognized as a symbol of quality audio. Since its inception, McIntosh has been powering some of the most important moments in music history and pop culture. From President Lyndon Johnson’s inauguration speech to Woodstock to the famous Grateful Dead “Wall of Sound,” McIntosh has not only witnessed history, it has shaped it. With McIntosh, customers have the ability to create their own premium audio experience – and truly live their music. Visit www.mcintoshlabs.com to learn more.